Cleaning caked-up dirt, greasy surface, and dirty cars become a tough job. A lot of people call professional cleaners who complete the task using a pressure washer. This is a particular machine that uses water jet on high pressure to clean dirt. The water force can remove stubborn grease or grime easily. Pressure washing is one of the best cleaning methods.
The pressure washers are high if you want a clean surface or a decent car. These machines can clean different surfaces like decks, yards, floors, garages, driveways, cars, ATVs, trucks or RVs, etc. by pressure washing. This article offers details about the top ten pressure washers for car detailing and other works. Additionally, it also provides a buying guide for interested people.
Top 10 Best Pressure Washer for Car Detailing Review
1. Goplus Electric Pressure WASHER High Power Washer 2030PSI
- 【Ergonomic Design】Equipped with two durable casters, which are designed to maneuver over and around most obstacles. Follows use to your next...
- 【Powerful and Multifunctional Use】The force of 2030PSI and 1.6 GPM high pressure washer can be used to clean a wide variety of surfaces. It is...
If you are a budget concerned person and want to buy a great product, then this is the best pressure washer for you. It is reasonable and does not cost a bomb. Additionally, the Goplus Electric Pressure washer 2030PSI also comes with great features. It is lightweight and easy to handle. If you need a smaller and compact machine, just go for it.
- This model is a standby model along with two movable wheels so that you can maneuver the machine easily to any place.
- It is lightweight yet efficient, weighs only 19 pounds, and makes your job a lot easier.
- The pistol-like grip, along with the trigger for spraying, makes pressure washing an easy task.
- This small machine has the mighty force of 2030PSI electric motor. It is a versatile machine that can easily clean different surfaces like cars, RVs, boats. Driveways. Decks and even gardens.
- This machine is very user-friendly. You can efficiently operate the device with the power on or power off switch. It comes with a reel to store the hose compactly.
- This machine is very much easy to install and takes only a few minutes. Additionally, you get an instruction manual with all the details.
- The device also comes with a complete set of accessories like 16.5-foot high-pressure hose, spray gun. Wash brush, metal joint. Therefore you do not need to purchase any other professional tool separately.
2. Sun Joe SPX4000 Electric Pressure Washer
- Powerful motor: powerful 14. 5 amp motor generates up to 2030 psi/1. 76 GPM for maximum cleaning power
- Pressure select technology: choose from two powerful cleaning options - low/1450 psi for everyday dirt, grease + grime, and high/2030 psi to tackle...
This is the second machine in the list. Sun Joe SPX4000 is a favorite among the yard designers. That is because it can clean large backyards or pavements easily. It comes in two versions- the Original version and a Pro version. The advanced version had some add-ons. This vertical machine with wheels is an excellent alternative for the portable pressure washers. It is ergonomically designed and very easy to use.
- The 14.5 amp motor can quickly generate maximum power to 1.76 GPM. This allows you to clean even dirtiest places in a few minutes easily.
- Sun Joe SPX4000 comes with an innovative pressure selection feature. That means you can choose two options- high or 2030 PSI to clean rough and tough dirt and low or 1450 PSI for regular cleaning. So, you do not waste excessive water or energy. It also saves you time.
- The machine has a 20 ft long power washing hose that can reach nooks and corners better than you imagine.
- It also comes with five detachable nozzle tips. You can change any tip among these o-degree, 15-degree, 25-degree, 40-degree, and soap for convenient use. The nozzle tips are easy to use and install.
- This Sun Joe model also comes with a two years manufacturer warranty. The manufacturer also offers excellent customer service.
- This machine has a detergent tank of 54 fl oz. You get a special nozzle to use detergent solution, and you can also control the amount of detergent in the water for a better clean-up.
3. Powerhouse International- Electric High power
- Powerful – Our Electric Pressure Washer 3000 psi and 2.2 gpm, better than a gas pressure washer because of its quiet motor, which stops when you...
- Accessories - Turbo and angle nozzles, patio - surface cleaner, soap foam sprayer, brush and other parts are all included
This is probably the best pressure washer for car detailing in the list. It is efficient and does what the manufacturers claim. It fulfills the expectation and offers you a great experience. If you do not have a budget issue, then you can buy this model from powerhouse International.
- The international powerhouse machine has a four-wheeled nobody. So, moving it becomes way easier than any other model.
- It only weighs around 32 pounds. That means the machine is quite easy to handle without any hard labor.
- This machine has a soundless electric motor that works without making a lot of noise. It can provide power at 2.2 GPM, and the energy rises to 6600. So, you can clean even the most stubborn types of dirt or stains and grim with it easily.
- The Powerhouse International Platinum edition comes with two types of nozzles- angle nozzle and a turbo one. The kit also has a patio cleaner, foam sprayer, brush, and a surface cleaner attachment. That means you do not need separate accessories.
- This machine has a very mobile hose that is nearly 30 percent more flexible than other models.
- Powerhouse International Platinum edition also comes with five easy to connect spray tips with different angles(0, 15, 25, 40, and a water spray tip specially designed to wash cars. It also has a robust hydro jet for power washing anything.
- The spray guns are universal and fit more quickly than you can imagine.
- You also get a rotating brush to clean the patios and a soft-bristled one for general cleaning.
4. Karcher K1700 Electric Power Washer
- 1700 psi, 1.2 GPM electric pressure washer with convenient on/off foot switch
- Includes three nozzles: turbo nozzle for maximum cleaning power on stubborn areas, 15° all-purpose nozzle and detergent nozzle
If you want a robust pressure washer that can complete different tasks, then this K100 from Karcher can be a great option. This machine has many features and offers an excellent cleaning experience. It is durable and needs minimum maintenance. Besides that, this machine is easy to use. If you want to clean your car, deck, and patio with a single machine, then you can buy this model from Karcher.
- This 17009 PSI and 1.2 GPM pressure washer are enough to clean any type of dirt and build up quickly.
- It has four wheels. So, moving this machine is a lot easier than you think.
- This machine has a footswitch for On or off purpose. Therefore, you do not need to waste time while turning or off the machine.
- You can simply start pressure washing with the plug and work method.
- Karcher K1700 comes with an all-purpose 15-degree nozzle, a soap nozzle, and a turbo nozzle. You can attach the injectors as per your convenience and clean different places easily.
- This machine comes with a detachable bin, and you can store the device and container separately if you have a small space.
- This machine also has a 20 ft flexible power wash hose.
5. Sun Joe SPX3500 Brushless Induction Electric Pressure Washer
- POWERFUL MOTOR: 13-amp/2,000 W brushless induction motor blasts away the most stubborn dirt, tar, mud, and other caked on gunk + grime with 2300 PSI...
- DETERGENT DIAL: Adjustable detergent dial lets you dial in just the right amount of soap from the 40.6 fl oz. onboard detergent tank
Another machine from the house of Sun Joe is on the list. It is probably the best pressure washer for car detailing in this range. This is a classic model that has all the features of a typical Sun Joe model. It comes in a color combination of black and green and is an excellent machine in the price range. It is a slim and compact machine that offers effortless cleansing and more functions.
- It is incredibly compact and has a vertical design. This is one of the slimmest machines in the market. So, if you have less space in your storage, then you can buy it for sure.
- The device weighs nearly 46 pounds.
- Sun Joe SPX3500 also comes with two wheels to maneuver it in different locations without any discomfort.
- It has an efficient 13 amp motor that is great for pressure washing and power washing. The motor efficiently cleanses stored dirt and grime and keeps everything shiny.
- The 2300 PSI was stripping power, and 1.46 GPM flow ensure everything is cleaned within minutes. If you are using it for regular cleaning, you can change the pressure to a lower amount of 200 PSI.
- The Sun Joe SPX3500 comes with an adjustable soap dial that allows you to control the amount of soap for pressure washing. The dial dispenses the soap directly from 40. 6 fl oz.
- This machine also has an innovative auto-shutoff mechanism. It automatically closes the pump while you are not using it and stops wastage of water and power.
- The machine comes with the excellent service of Sun Joe and has a manufacturer’s warranty.
- This particular model comes with five quick connecting nozzles of 0 degrees, 15 degrees, 25 degrees, 40 degrees, and a separate one for soap spray.
- You also get a deck and patio cleaner attachment., a rotary brush and a 25-foot hose with the machine
6. Karcher K5 Premium Electric Power Pressure Washer
- Cleaner. Quicker. NOTE: Refer to the manual for troubleshooting steps
- 2000 PSI, 1.4 GPM electric pressure washer
Karcher has a strong fanbase in the power washing scenario. The K5 premium electric pressure washer from the house of Karcher speaks about the efficiency of the machine and the manufacturer. This is a classic model that is versatile and can efficiently perform different types of cleanings. This machine has a modern and stylish look with the color of black and yellow combination. It is also a vertical machine. But, it is portable, and you can easily maneuver it around your workstation.
- It weighs only 32 pounds and makes moving the machine more comfortable for any user.
- It has a soundless engine that offers a quieter cleaning experience.
- This electronically powered motor can produce power of 2000 Psi at 2.4 GSM. So, you can clean any dirt or dust or grime or even tough stains with this machine.
- This machine comes with a 25 feet long high-pressure hose that makes reaching far away corners easier.
- Innovative Vario Power Spray wand comes with a special power spray mode. This allows you to control the spray power directly using the rod.
- IThis Karcher K5 Premium Electric Power Pressure Washer also has a dirt blaster spray wand to clean caked up dirt effortlessly.
- The N-COR pump is robust and requires less maintenance.
- The motor has water-cooled induction technology. It Resists the damage from overheating and increases the lifespan of the motor up to five times.
- The maximum water temperature from the inlet is 104 degrees F.
- The machine runs on a conventional 120V power outlet.
- This vertical machine has two wheels to move it around at your convenience.
7. Briggs and Stratton 20680 Electric Pressure Washer
- Hose length: 240 inches
- Power source type: Corded-Electric
This is another machine for budget buyers. If you think about the motor, then this Briggs and Stratton 20680 model is the best pressure washer for car detailing. This model is all-around and can be used in stationary and mobile mode. It also has the motor from the famous Briggs and Stratton. Additionally, it is a lightweight model. But, the makers have not compromised on the performance quality, and it cleans everything without any difficulty. Therefore, if you want a robust machine that can last for a long time. It is your best choice.
- The broader body of the machine is convenient if you want to work with a stationary engine. It also has two wheels and a durable handle. Therefore, you can quickly move it around.
- This machine is lightweight and is only 26 pounds. Which is great for those looking for a lightweight machine with great features.
- This model has different power options, ranging from the 900 PSI to 1800 PSI. The GPM ranges from 1.1 to 1.2.
- The machine has a robust stainless steel body that is resistant to damages.
- It is a versatile machine that can easily clean a car or a patio or a yard and even garages.
- Briggs and Stratton 20680 has an integrated soap tank that allows you to add soap without any extra nozzle or attachment and makes cleaning efficiency.
- This machine also comes with a 20-foot long flexible hose that can tackle any difficult cleaning job.
- This machine also has three easy to attach nozzles, including a special turbo nozzle that cleans dirt nearly 40 percent faster.
- This machine has 12 months of limited consumer warranty.
8. AR Annovi Reverberi AR3900SS Electric Pressure Washer
- outdoor cleaning power: easy and quick for decks, patios, siding, driveways, outdoor furniture, cars, trucks, rvs, atvs and more
- highly rated: top rated consumer report 2016 electric pressure washer tests; motor type : universal 120v 60hz
This machine is a wonder. It is a multi-talented machine that can clean sidings, docks, driveways RVs, cars, decks easily. It is suggested as the best option for you if you are conscious of your environment. AR Annovi Reverberi AR3900SS uses early 80 percent less water than any other model. This does not hamper the performance, as it can clean the toughest dirt in minutes. This machine is a high-power washer, which is perfect for heavy-duty cleaning. Users and e[erts are delighted about its performance and offer a strong recommendation.
- This machine is easy to use and easy to install. So, you do not need to spend a lot of time washing.
- It is specially designed for outdoor cleaning. This includes all types of cars, ATVs, RVs, trucks, patios, yards, sidings, decks, and driveways.
- The AR3900SS comes with a 30-foot high-pressure hose. This is among the most extended length of tubing in the list, and it makes cleaning outdoors more comfortable than ever.
- This model also has a washer hun and pressure washer wand for quickly cleaning anything.
- You also get four different power nozzles to clean even the toughest dirt without any problem.
- The 48 Oz detergent tank is enough to clean anything.
- It is an environment- friendly machine that uses 80% less water and 40% more power. This makes cleaning a green experience.
- The installation is also a bliss. You just need to insert the hose reel and attach the pressure hose in it. Next, attach the handle and plug in the power socket.
9. PAXCESS Electric Pressure Power Washer
- Powerful Pressure Washer For Your Cleaning: This electric pressure washer have a good clean effect, good for your choice.
This is among the lightest machines available in the market. The Paxcess Electric Pressure Power Washer weighs just 23 pounds. It is lightweight and never disappoints you. This pressure power washer offers efficient cleaning without any problem. It comes with many attachments like a hose reel, removable tank, nozzle, etc. with it. It is also very reasonable. This machine runs on electricity and offers a trouble-free installation. If you want a pressure washer that provides all-rounder performance, this is going to be the best option for you.
- This machine has an 1800 watt motor that is enough for effective pressure washing.
- The PAXCESS power washer offers 2150 PSI water pressure along with a 1.85 GPM to clean any surface.
- It is a multi-tasking machine. Hence, you can easily clean stain, oil stains. Rust, caked mud and dirt, grime, grease, and dust from any surface easily.
- This model comes with a universal nozzle with an adjustable spray nozzle attachment. So, you can change the water flow or pattern and clean it with different techniques.
- PAXCESS electric power washer has an innovative Total Stop System or TSS that automatically stops the appliance if the trigger is not in function.
- The hose is made of durable material and is resistant proof.
- This machine is also easy to set up.
10. Stanley SHP2150 Pressure Washer
- HIGH PRESSURE FOAMER INCLUDED: The specially designed detergent bottle doubles as a high pressure foamer to get tough stuff loose or remove deep-down...
- POWERFUL CLEANING FORCE: Perfect for siding, decks, cement, pavement, pools, outdoor furniture, cars, trucks, RVs, ATVs, garbage cans, animal cages...
If you want a power washer for solely professional use, then go for this Stanley SHP2150. This p[ressure washer is specially designed for professionals and offers high-tech features along with fantastic professional cleaning experience. But, surprisingly, it is more reasonable than many of the models in this list. This is a budget buyer’s delight. It has everything a professional washer machine needs.
- This machine is a professional one. So, it is specially designed to power wash decks, cars, pavements, garbage bins, ATVs, furniture, RVs, small trucks, and other things efficiently.
- The Stanley SHP2150 has a detergent bottle that also works as a high-pressure foamer. So, you can easily clean anything with it. What regular washers cannot do this machine can do in minutes.
- It has a pressure of 2150 PSI, which is enough to clean even the toughest dirt.
- There are four easy to connect nozzles, which can be used to control and change the pressure of the water and the foam for a better clean-up result.
- This machine has a 35-foot electric cord. That means you can easily reach any corner without thinking about the chord.
- Stanley SHP2150 also has a 25 foot long specially designed pressure hose to offer professional cleaning results.
- It is also lightweight and weighs only 26 pounds.
- If you have a space crunch, then it is also a good option. You can store the machine by lowering the handle and placing the cord and hose on both sides of the device. Therefore, it takes less space and fits comfortably.
- The company offers two years of the limited warranty and round the clock customer support in need. You can also extend the warranty for a lifetime warranty through customer support.
How to choose the right Pressure Washer?
Choosing the best power washer for car detailing can seem a little confusing. That is because there are multiple models in the market. But, here are some points you can always consider while buying a pressure washer-
Check the PSI
PSI (pounds per square inch) is an essential factor in the case of choosing a pressure washer. This indicates the pressure a machine puts in a square inch of dirt to clean it. Higher PSI value means more pressure on the surface. More pressure means effective cleaning. So, a pressure washer with higher PSI value means it will offer better cleaning results.
What is the operating method
An ideal pressure washer must have a smooth operation. That means anyone should be able to use it. So, make sure to check the operational way before buying an appliance. If the machine seems hard to use, then it is better to try another model. A pressure washer with a simple plug and play method is best. It must be portable and easy to carry around. So, make sure you buy a lightweight compact machine that is easy to control.
Additionally, the machine must have an easy installation process.
Check the attachments
If you want to buy an effective pressure washer, then you need to check the accessories that come along with it. In general, a c pressure washer has a hose, chord, and nozzles. More varieties of nozzles allow you to control the pressure of water and pattern in an effective way. This also offers better cleaning. Also, check if the machine has any wand for better clean-up.
Is there any warranty?
Always try to choose a pressure washer with a warranty. The warranty ensures the manufacturer cares about the customer, and you get support if the machine becomes faulty.
The benefits of a pressure washer
Pressure washers are not only for cleaning cars and trucks. These machines can easily clean different surfaces as well. Any pressure washer has multiple advantages like-
The pressure washer machines offer effortless cleaning. These machines can easily remove the toughest dirt and grease you have ever seen. They also clean cakey grime, dirt, and other build-ups from surfaces. So, if you want to have shiny cleaning experience, pressure washers are best for you.
These machines require less maintenance
Well, pressure washers require less maintenance than any conventional cleaning equipment. Usually, they run on an electric motor, and the motors are oil and grease-free. It is enough if you take short breaks between long hours of cleaning to avoid overuse. Besides that, the machines are also robust and do not require maintenance.
These are portable
Pressure washers are movable and portable. These machines have two or more wheels so that you can carry them or move them while working. Hence, you can work inside or outside without any problem. Besides that, the pressure washers are also lightweight to make them more mobile.
Pressure washers offer noise-free cleaning experience
This is another advantage of using a pressure washer. It does not make a lot of sounds while cleaning dirt and cleans without any hassle. If you do not want to make a lot of noise while washing your car or pavement, you can go for a power washer.
Equipment of a power washer
A pressure washer has different parts and equipment. If you want to use this particular machine correctly, then you need to know about the various equipment of the device. A conventional pressure comes with-
- A high-pressure hose: Pressure washers have a hose. This hose is durable and allows the water to reach the spray wand. An ideal pressure washer must have a flexible hose. Long-lasting and moves smoothly. Often hoses have a protective cover of resistive material to protect it.
- Spray wand- This portion at the end of the hose is the outlet for the water force. It throws water under high pressure for powerful cleaning. Spray wands often come with a trigger or a button to control the power level of the machine. I also can control the flow of the pressurized water.
- The nozzles- You need to attach the nozzles at the end of the spray wand to control the pressure and flow of the water. A pressure washer comes with four to five different nozzles. Like the soap nozzle, 0-degree nozzle, 15-degree nozzle, 25-degree nozzle, 40-degree nozzle. The zero degrees nozzle has the highest cleaning power. The 25-degree nozzle is the versatile one and cleans the surface without damaging anything.
General maintenance tips
Although pressure washers need minimum maintenance, it is better if you remain attentive. Here are some preventive pressure washer maintenance tips for you-
- If your machine runs on oil, then it is better to check the oil level. If the tank is empty, then you need to feel it before starting work. If the pressure washer runs on electric, then you need to plug it in and start working.
- The water inlet often becomes dirty and clogged due to frequent usage. If the in-line screen of the inlet seems damaged, you need to replace it.
- In case your washer has a high-pressure hose, make sure to check it regularly for any sign of damage. Remove the hose and put a new one if that has a scratch, cuts, or bulging.
- Regularly, the detergent be to keep it dirt free. If the detergent tube is damaged, you need to replace it.
- After cleaning, make sure to flush out all the remaining detergent. Also, Clean the machine and stop the engine. Shut off the power connection and wait till the engine cools down.
- Always store in a cool, dry place.
You can follow this guide to find the best pressure for car detailing and other works. If you need a washer for day to day activity, then a medium-range machine will be enough. But, if you are a professional or need to clean heavy dirt regularly, buy a professional pressure washer. One can choose any of these models from this list according to one’s budget and requirement.